• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

1.8 Support, Newest Updates, and Spoilers!

Fiba1

Owner
Owner
This past month I've been doing a lot of work to the server and I've done a major amount of things that I've put live on the server and also things I've been working on separately and on private server, getting ready for future updates. ;)

So let's get into everything that's been added and changed.

- Added 1.8 support
- Cleaned up the server chat by removing the name of the server before everything you said
- Updates to the server anticheat
- Did some more permission updates on the server that were previously causing some issues
- Worked a lot with the friends and party system, fixed some things and also started preparing it for future server updates
- Signs and heads will now be placed on server spawn areas with credits to the build, and the server
- Done some more updates to the /help command
- Done changes for better performance (I'm still doing some more work with this so expect the server to run a little more smoother once I finish doing everything)
- This happened a while ago but I wanted to add the anti-swear was removed but it will be re-added to the server soon.

- Voting now has rewards. (again) Voting in the links with /vote you'll get 10 coins per vote. More links will come in the future.
- Rewards for liking the server on NameMC rewards have been fixed - You now get 100 coins and 30 tokens
- You now get 15 coins for referring friends.
- Fixed a small issue with opening chests

- Done a lot of work to the shops

- Fixed some missing permissions/commands
- Fixed teleportation
- Did a bit of work to homes on this server.
- Added /back (only works 1 way)
- I wanted to add that you now get 10 cookies in /kit food and /kit starter

- Done some small updates to the server itself
- Fixed a handful of missing permissions/commands
- Added /back (only works 1 way)
- Fixed teleportation

- Added some small more limitations to Worldedit (nothing that should seriously affect you)
- You can now also sit on slabs
- Fixed previous issues with the Head database which prevented a set of heads of showing

- Done a lot of new updates and got a lot of bug fixing done.
- Added the old ratings back to the forums (all the old data is still the same)
- Cleaned up the forums a bit, removed some sections, combined some things and added some new places to post some more, also did a bit of cleaning and editing to the Announcement section to make everything a little more clear.
- Done some permission updates - I'm still doing some more permissions so expect this to be done soon.
- I also plan on adding some more threads to give some more information about the server in general and with some new updates so you can know how things work a lot better -
- Some other minor changes

- Other -
one last thing - I'm currently doing a lot of works to ranks so currently you won't be able to buy any of them, they'll be back up for sale soon.
Also I promised some spoilers, so here's some secret things I've been working ;)

That's all for now :)
Hope you enjoy everything!

Don't forget to report any bugs, or any issues you have here.

For more information about server plans/updates you can view this thread:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)