1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prison and More Big Changes.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Fiba1, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Fiba1

Fiba1 Owner Owner

After some hours of work, final configuration and adjustments last night I opened up te prison server.
    Here's the change log of everything done the past few weeks.

- I reset everyone's old stats and data to support most of the changes below.
    - Fixed money issues and better support for uuid.
    - Done a lot of small tweaks and changes to help prevent lag.
    - Updated the prison from 1.8 - 1.9.4 (You can join with 1.9+)
    - Smoothed out how entities work and fixed some glitching.
    - Changed what blocks are in each mine.
    - Changed how sell signs work (you can now sell everything at once)
    - Completely removed all the old pricing and changed how much everything is worth, including ranks.
    - Completely reformatted how the prison ranks work and how your rank is displayed in chat.
    - Some changes to the pvp system (pvp area coming soon)

Plots!
    You can now have plots (1 per person) that are 32x32 in size.
    (new /plothelp command for commands list and help.)

Player shops!
    You can now create your own shops on your plot for people to buy and sell things from
    (more information on how to use this will be added to /help soon!)

As of now pretty much all the permissions on the prison server don't work, meaning you can't rankup, warp anywhere, get to the plots, make shops etc, but you can still mine and sell your items, I'll be fixing this a little later today as well as making a small shop in spawn to buy food, etc.

----- other changes -----

Creative, Factions and Survival
    - Did a lot more editing to permissions to give you more access .
    (more will come) Don't forget to report any missing commands to me so I can fix it and get it added!

Server:

- Done some more changes to the punishment system and some more reformatting.
    (still doing testing to make it officially complete)
    - Did a lot more changes and reformatting to the friend and party system to make it a bit faster and to make it a lot cleaner.
    - Changes to the way how chat looks to just clean it up a little more.
    - Added a sidebar to every server.
    - Some more minor work to premium ranks.

Creative:

- Completely managed and fixed up how redstone works (this is to prevent people from making clocks and causing server lag) you can still use simple redstone, and if you use repeaters it's best to set them on the slowest setting so the server doesn't register it as a clock so quickly.
    - Added some new features and did a lot more tweaks to help prevent lag from world edit and lag in general.

- Did some small changes to the website to fix some issues.

Forums:
    - Cleaned up the forums a bit.
    - Did some more minor permission changes.
    - You previously wouldn't get a confirmation email to verify your forum account, this was due to some security changes I forgot to add to the forums, sorry about that!
    - You can now sign up/login to the forums with Facebook, Twitter and Google!
    If you wish to associate your forum account with one or all of them you can login and go here
    https://forum.ripswag.com/account/external-accounts or when signing up click login with and it will redirect you!
    - Started doing modifications to the forum emojis, so you can start using them soon :)

That's it for now.
    There will be a lot more coming soon! Enjoy!​